Johanna is incredibly perceptive, sarcastic and brash. She speaks her mind, regardless of the consequences, or who she hurts. While Johanna has a very hard exterior, she definitely understands the greater good of the districts and would lay down her life for freedom.
I never thought I would love another like you, and I don’t. My love for her is complelty different. I love her in a way that I cannot explain. I connected with her mind and her feelings and her soul before I ever did anything else. It took LSD and 6 months to make me feel like our souls were…
- Sungmin is known for his strict self-discipline and exceptionally high enthusiasm for educating.
- He wanted to learn English and Japanese. So, he has signed up for a dawn course of the language institutions which is located nearby dorm.
- After absorbing schedules till the late night, he got up at daybreak and went to language institution by his scooter. And he took a class with ordinary people.
- However, Manager who accidentally discovered this was furious.
- Manager got upset, not because Sungmin took a class with ordinary people, but because Sungmin chose the way which made him tired physically.
- He called Sungmin out and bawled "If you had told this to company, We could have provide you with a good instructor at your convenient time."
- But Sungmin opposed "English doesn't help the activity for now, so if I told you that I wanna learn English, I will think that hyung might be tired and bothered to adjust the schedule for me."
- They fought because they care about each other so much.
- After this incident happened, Managers of Super Junior have gotten into the habit of asking Sungmin first "Sungmin-ah, Do you want anything to study these days?"
- There is another warm anecdote between SJ and their managers.
- When Leeteuk was actively engaged in many variety shows, Lots of heavy schedules wearied him. so He couldn't get up one morning.
- then Manager carried Leeteuk on his back to ven. Manager just hoped that Teuk takes a rest until they arrive at make-up shop.
- There is a warm-hearted group like Super Junior. But on the other hand, There are some Idol groups who make their manager sweat hard.
- Drinking and Playing with friends till late at night, being late for schedule, Even there are some Idol who swears at their manager or put them to practically slave labor.
- Look at Super Junior, and Let's emulate them.
- Source: High Cut Magazine Vol. 50
- Translated by: the_Chess @ twitter
- Shared by: saorilight @ SJ-World.net
- TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS.